M3SK – Disposable 3-ply children’s mask – Medical Type II- Swiss made
– Inner and outer layers: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven,
– Intermediate layer (filter media): polypropylene meltblown nonwoven,
– Nose bridge: aluminum strip,
– Elastic: Polyamide / Elastane mesh OR Polypropylene / Elastane mesh
– Local manufacturing lines – Controlled raw materials and products
The materials likely to come into contact with the wearer’s skin are not known to present risks of irritation or harmful effects on health.
Storage and preservation
The masks should be stored in a clean, dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
Humidity less than 80%, temperature between +5°C and +40°C.
Maximum storage time: 2 years in original packaging
Sectors of use
Medical sector exposed to splashes and sprays (Type IIR) Service, community, visitors Infrastructure, building and civil engineering Light industry Logistic transport Medical-Social Epahd Schools Various exposed areas protecting the wearer against sanitary risks
Boxes of 50 pieces in individual packaging
Boxes of 30 pieces
Single use surgical mask (type IIR)
Standards and regulations
– EU Regulation 2017/745 Medical Devices
– Compliant with EN 14683:2019+AC:2019
– Mask for medical use, non-sterile, single use
– Model: 1000 series
Adjustable memory nose bridge, M/L. 170 x 95 mm
Bacterial filtration efficiency: Type II-R ≥ 98
Mask weight for each size (+/- 10%): Type IIR: – M/L. 2,90
SWISS MADE ADVANTAGES
100% Swiss made Very comfortable ear loops Electrostatic filtering non-woven Excellent breathing comfort Hypoallergenic, latex, silicone and PVC free Adjustable nose bridge with shape memory Manufacturing proces guaranteeing the cleanliness of our products, from the production line to the packaging
Instructions for use
- I wash my hands.
- I turn my mask in the right direction (nose bar up, elastic inside and folds down).
- I pull the loops around my ears.
- I pinch the nose bar to fit my face.
- To remove my mask, I only touch the straps.
- I throw away my mask and wash my hands.